A Professionally Monitored Wilmington Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Wilmington monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Wilmington?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Wilmington flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Wilmington flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Wilmington Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Wilmington flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Just call (910) 263-6334 today or send in the online form for your free quote.